Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One tough cookie-Northern utah photographer

Little Miss K was in no mood for pictures.....but she was so darling! Every time I would try to get a shot of her she would quickly race toward me. She would sit and play with me but not let me take her picture. It was getting chilly, she was a trooper. I love the look she was giving me totally shows her personality and her cute pouty lips!! Here are a few for mom and dad. It was great to meet you.





I really like the chocolate color.. which do you like better?

1 comments:

Melissa October 15, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

What a cutie! Pics are fabulous!

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP