Wednesday, October 14, 2009

tutu cuties!!-Northern Utah photographer



This is my cutie patootie daughter and her darling friend!! I recently got these pettiskirts and needed to try them out! I just love Ms. M she is so funny and nice and darling!! She is not so much a girly girl so I think she is just humoring me. But she looks so dang cute! And for my daughter she needs M to teach her the serious face....B just couldn't do it and if she tried she still looked like she was smiling! So funny!










2 comments:

Melissa October 15, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Darling. Both girls are beautiful and I love the peti skirts.

Anna Marie Photography October 18, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Darling! What beautiful girls! You are rocking the photos, I love them all! Where did you get the pettis? I want to make one, but can't seem to find the time.

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP