Friday, October 16, 2009

Girls Girls and more Girls!! -Northern Utah photographer

Last night I had the fun opportunity to take pictures for a Jr. High Softball team. Man was there A LOT of girls they were so fun. I know I have said this before but C'MON how do these girls look like this... they are all so stinkin beautiful. I should post a picture of myself in Jr. High on here just to give everyone a huge laugh. Then you might understand what I mean. Here are a few it will take me a while to get to all of them but I promise I will put one of every girl on here. Thanks girls for making it so fun.









3 comments:

Leslie October 17, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

I LOVE the last picture--beautiful dress--Train--and baseball glove--Love the contrast.

Anna Marie Photography October 18, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

These are incredible Alicia! I love the colors!

Marissa Vargason October 23, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

way cute alicia!!!!! You did a great job.

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP