Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Last official post of 2009-northern utah photographer

There was a lot going on for this session!! A dad that did not know he was going to be there, a 2 year old who didn't want to be there and a dog who was trying to do everything to get out of there!! But gratefully it all worked out to some darling photos...again of boys with amazing eyes and eylashes!!


So this is my last session of 2009 as I am taking the rest of the year off to spend time with my great kiddos and husband no more distractions and deadlines... well at least from photography. I am booking for 2010 and look for some great fun changes coming for the new year! Have a wonderful holiday season!! If you need to contact me for any reason I can still be reached by email and phone! Thanks to all my clients for making a fun year!!









3 comments:

Marissa Vargason November 4, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Alicia i love these!!!!!! Enjoy your time off you deserve it!

Anna Marie Photography November 7, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Gorgeous as always Alicia! I love them all. Have fun enjoying some time with your family!

Shelley November 9, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Wow! Great photos of 2 great families:) You are a talented woman! Have a great holiday season!

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP