Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Wonderful family-northern utah photography

We have the best families that live around us I know I say that a lot but it is true. I adore this mom!! I dont know what it is but my last 4 sessions of the year all have had the most beautiful eyes these kids are so dang cute!!





Mr. "G" Q

My youngest has a crush on Ms. K every time we see her he says "mom K is so pretty huh?"

I feel like I just barely took this handsome boys newborn pics they grow so fast!! I love his hair!!


4 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

You're amazing alicia! You captured my kids and their personalities perfectly. We love you,thanks again!

Brandee & Julie October 29, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I LOVE them! You are so talented!

Jenifer October 29, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Mr. GQ looks just like one of your boys! Very cute!

Anna Marie Photography November 9, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Again, these are beautiful Alicia. I wish you could take our family photos, we might be in Utah this week or next! I love looking at all of your photos!

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP