Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time for Change-northern utah photographer

I am officially booked until next year. I am starting a list of people to call in case there is any
cancellations so email me if you are interested. I may also open up a day in November to do mini
sessions but need to wait and see. I am starting a list of people that are interested in that as well.

BIG CHANGES

I have decided that starting in 2010 I am only taking 3 clients a month and 6 weddings a year.
Being so busy the last 3 months has really taken a toll on my family. Being a mom and a wife is the
most important job and I have and I don't want to look back with any regrets.
That being said if you are interested in newborn or milestone photos please contact me as soon as
possible to reserve your date. I am so blessed to be able to love my work, thanks to my family for
being so supportive and putting up with me being so busy lately.

0 comments:

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP