Friday, May 29, 2009

Miss S-Northern Utah Child Photographer

This is my Cousin's baby girl! It is a tradition in our family to have all the baby girls pictures taken in this white dress. Our moms, ourselves and our daughters have all worn it around their first birthday. As you can see Saebryn is a little taller than the last person it was hemmed for... so cute. Thanks for bringing her out!  I apparently am not that funny I could not get her to crack a smile while I was behind the camera.  In fact I could hardly get her to look in my direction despite her moms valiant effort of making the weirdest noises and voices I have ever heard!!





She was not wanting to give up the binky... oh well it matched her headband.  This is also a chair from my grandpa.  We miss him so much!
Shayna brought my grandma's pearl earrings and necklace.  We have such a great family and such love for our grandparents.  And treasure all the memories and time we are able to spend with them.

And we can't have a session without a melt down... I would like to try this one day I bet it works really well!

2 comments:

Melissa May 31, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

So cute. Love the tradition and the fact that you used some of your grandparent's personal things. Awesome!

Johnson's June 1, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

I LOVE THEM.... LOVE THEM. Okay so now it's gonna have to be the whole family. Your right those eyes are sticking out. Thanks again Alicia.

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP