Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mini Sneek Peek


Okay I know this is a stretch but I had to post something.  "A's" bridals turned out so great, she is so beautiful. Plus Melissa and I had the best time!  What a fun shoot, I have to mention that we got the biggest kick out of mom making her wear latex gloves on the way there so her dress did not get dirty!!   Little did she know she would be standing in the dirt! What a hoot I love ya Kathy!    Darn those traditions of the Groom not seeing the Bride before the wedding!  I will post them as soon as they get hitched! 

1 comments:

kristi May 16, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Bummer about not posting them until they are married. I love this picture though. I'll be waiting to see.

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP