Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweetest Baby Girl "B"-Layton, Utah Newborn Photographer

This baby girl was the best newbie I have ever done a session with. She slept soundly through the entire thing. She was only 5 days old and so beautiful. You could just tell how much she is loved by her family and that they are just so tickled that she is finally here. Plus she has just about the cutest name ever {even though I might be a little biased} Mom here is your sneek peek thank you so much for letting me share a little bit of your precious girl.  One of the greatest parts of my jobs is meeting such wonderful families like theirs.





Here is gorgeous big sister! She had the best eyelashes ever, and so beautiful.  Dad has his work cut out for him between the two of these girls!

4 comments:

Melissa April 26, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

Oh my gosh! So precious. I love the first one... oh, and the second... OH baby, I love them all!

As always, I'm totally inspired by you!

Wendy Anderson April 26, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

These are AWESOME!! And I also LOVE the first two they are all soo cute!!!

Leslie April 27, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

oh, wow!! So precious! These are beautiful pictures!

Tammy April 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Alicia, these are absolutely breathtaking. AWESOME!!!

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP