Sunday, March 29, 2009

AND THE WINNERS ARE.....

I put all of your names in easter eggs, and had each of my kids pick an egg.


And the winner's are...........
Congratulations!!!
Wow twins and a cake will be sooo fun! If your name is not pictured and you are still interested in having a BIRTHDAY BASH session.... I am going to offer everyone a discount.
You will get your session for $75.00 (that is half off my regular price, and includes an image released CD)
 Schedule your session now please email me akinnephotography@comcast.net
or call me 801-820-6033.  Days I do indoor sessions are Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings times fill up fast so contact me soon.
Thanks to everyone who entered and check back I will be doing giveaways every 3 months!!
{if you are a winner and are unable to do a photo session please let me know ASAP so I can choose another name Thanks!}

Want to see what a Birthday Bash session looks like?  Check back later this week and find out.

3 comments:

Melissa March 29, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

YAY!!! I can't wait to see the picutres! WOOT!

Unknown March 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

I am so excited! Thank you so much!!

Chelsey March 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Yay Alicia I am so excited! Thank you and I will be calling you!

Grab This button and post it to your blog you will receive a free 8x10 from your session!

Mommy's Idea
All photos are property of Alicia Kinne photography, please do not copy without written permission

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP